- Date and Time: 30/05/2020 10:00 am
- length: This workshop is 60 minutes long.
- Level: This workshop is for all levels.
- Equipment Needed: Your awesome self and a mat!
- Questions: If you have any questions feel free to contact Lesley here. Otherwise, see you in class!
MASTERING THE BASICS OF PILATES ON THE MAT
ONLINE PILATES WORKOUT DESCRIPTION:
Whether you’ve never done mat Pilates or you’ve been learning to teach it, this virtual workshop will cover all the basics you need to know to hit your Pilates mat-work with confidence.
In this ‘Mastering the Basics of Pilates on the Mat’ workshop we will cover:
- the basic spine shapes;
- tips for getting into positions;
- what’s the most important thing to think about; and,
- how to modify exercises you might not yet be ready for
This is a 60 minute workshop. Join me live on May 30th, 2020 at 11:30 AM PST, or have forever-access to the replay.
Uh oh! Looks like you've found a video that is for registrants only. You can login, sign up or upgrade to access this content.
Not yet registered for this workshop? Click here.
Hey LL! I have a question about flexion, specifically for the Hundred. I know it has been mentioned in a OPC class about curling up too high is common. I’ve also heard about the “j” shape of the spine for this exercise in other training. So since the Hundred isn’t ” the biggest round flexion you can make” what would you label this as? Is it just the first half or top half of the spine in flexion, while the bottom half is in neutral or Tall back? Appreciate your thoughts, Carla