- Date and Time: 12/06/2020 12:00 pm
- length: This workout is 1.5 hours long. (50 minute Spine Corrector workout and a 30 minute Q&A with Lesley.)
- Level: This workout is for all levels.
- Equipment Needed: Spine corrector, a weighted pole and some 1 or 2 lb weights. If you don’t have the pole, it’s OK!
- Questions: If you have any questions feel free to contact Lesley here. Otherwise, see you in class!
A Spine Corrector Workout + Q&A with Lesley Logan
ONLINE PILATES EQUIPMENT WORKOUT DESCRIPTION:
Dust off your Spine Corrects or Arc’s and join me for a 50 min workout that will take you all over your barrel. Not only will we explore all the good stuff the Spine Corrector provides, I’ve also designed a workout that will help you feel some of the most challenging Pilates exercises and fundamentals in a whole new way! If you have a set of 1 or 2lb weights bring those too. If you don’t water bottles or canned food will work too!
See you on your Spine Correctors!
Special discount for OPC members – check your account dashboard! (Can’t find it? Just contact us here.)
Uh oh! Looks like you've found a video that is for registrants only. You can login, sign up or upgrade to access this content.
Not yet registered for this workshop? Click here.