HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- 5 live online virtual classes (replay for 7 days on each class) – $300 Retail Value
- Intro Series (3-part Pilates series) – $40 Retail Value
- Community support in a private, challengers-only FB group
- 1x/week live mat class (no equipment needed) led by Lesley Logan, accountability challenges, and support by OPC staff! – $800 Retail Value
- Grand Total Retail Value $1,140
- Your Investment: $99.00 USD
- Not to mention…
- Weekly prizes raffled off during the live classes
- One grand prize winner will receive an OPC membership (valued at $2440.00)
LEARN MORE HERE:
Is it just me, or did covid steal our drive to be consistent with our Pilates practice? Truth: I haven’t been super excited about my own.
So, in an effort to be more consistent and fire some excitement back into my practice, I am inviting you to join me to complete twelve 30-minute workouts during October, over 4 weeks (starting Sunday, October 3rd.)
You all know I love my morning walk/run, and those are great to throw in here and there, but when we practice Pilates consistently we see a change in our mind and body (I’m sure you’ve heard Joseph Pilates’ quote about that).
Let’s get back in the groove together and establish a REAL consistency habit for 2021 – I am so excited you’re joining me!
Here’s what you’re getting from me, and what we’ll be doing during this challenge:
- Every Sunday I’ll be hosting a live mat class (free, for you) that you’ll take for that next week. So that’s 4 mat classes that you’ll have access to the replay, and on the 5th Sunday we’ll have a live class/party to conclude the challenge.
- A weekly coaching email with inspiration, encouragement and mindset insights during the challenge.
- Participation on Instagram – this is an IG Challenge where I will be looking for your effort and interaction. This is how you and I will keep track of your 12 workouts throughout the month. Click here for details on how to share. Search the #100withme hashtag (you’ll use the emoji in the hashtag when posting on IG!) to be inspired by our entire community who is doing this with you!
- Private Facebook group – the best part of the challenge is meeting the community in a private setting and we are going to use a private Facebook group for that. Additional tips and challenges with prizes will be included in the Facebook group so join us! (link provided in your welcome email)
- A chance to be featured on OnlinePilatesClasses.com and the OPC Facebook page. I will be choosing my favorite insights and shares on IG for recognition on the OPC blog and screenshots for Facebook.
- Lots of Prizes: Everyone who completes the 12 workouts (as verified by their IG shares, tagging & hashtags) will be entered to win weekly prizes (lots of fun OPC merch!) and a grand prize winner will get a year-long membership at OnlinePilatesClasses.com valued at $2440!
- NOTE: we’re asking you to do THREE workouts each week. Ultimately you need to have 12 posts in your IG FEED that tag me and use the #100withme hashtag to qualifying for the grand prize, but the goal here is for us to get back to being consistent with our practice, and set us up for the rest of 2021.
You can start inviting your friends NOW – and heads up, any friends who join the challenge that you’ve referred gets your name entered into a raffle for our Refer Your Friend drawing! Learn more here
The challenge itself starts on October 3, 2021, and closes on October 31. So feel free to share all the way through until the challenge ends, but the first day you’ll want to post to IG is October 3 (don’t worry, I’ll email you a reminder and of course we’ll be talking about it on the live class!)
We’re going to give away prizes at the end of each week, and only those who have made 3 public IG feed posts who have tagged @lesley.logan and used the hashtag #100WITHME (you’ll use the 100 emoji when posting to IG) will qualify for that week’s drawing. There will be ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER drawn during the final live mat class.
So, to be eligible for the weekly prize you have to have posted 3 times during the previous week. To be eligible for the grand prize you have to have posted 12 times during the challenge.
What if you miss a week? Look, we all miss here and there, but you can still qualify for the grand prize as long as you get 12 posts in (the idea being you did three workouts each week) during the 4 weeks. If you have questions about this let me know.
Note: If you don’t want to post on IG, you will still have a chance to win! Just send in a testimonial at the end of the challenge and you’ll be entered in a drawing.
The announcement of winners will be on LL’s IG account, emailed, and during the live classes.
How do you share on IG? Read about it here.
I want to see your workouts! Your photo/video can be anything showing you working out, from a sweaty selfie to a photo of you doing the 100, to an Instaquote with an insight you gleaned from the workout.
I also want you to describe the workout, what you did (doesn’t have to be super detailed) and how you felt in the description. Any revelations? Share with us and encourage the community!
These posts will essentially act as an online training journal for you. THIS IS ALL ABOUT ACCOUNTABILITY AND CONSISTENCY. We get to keep one another accountable. There’s something about committing to something publicly and in a bigger way that puts us on the hook! And I love putting myself on the hook — it’s one of my main motivational/productivity strategies. So tell your friends and family you are doing this. Ask them to do it with you. Show up on Instagram every day excited to share your progress and your consistency. Be an example to those around you and who follow you.
Pro tip: You can create your own (separate) IG handle if you would rather not post on your personal account. Create a handle just for the challenge and/or fitness-related content. You can use @100withme_(your name), for example, @100withme_Meridith. Just make sure your account is NOT set to private. If your account is private, no one can see your posts even if you use the hashtag. Set it to public for the challenge and make it private after, if you want.
Examples on how to post:
Be featured with OPC: In order to be considered for a OPC feature, be sure to EXPLAIN as much as possible in your descriptions. What workout are you doing? What do you love about it? What’s difficult for you? How does it make you feel? What’s the insight there? How are you helping those following you on IG feel better and feel more motivated.
In other words, you can write whatever you want, but if you just tag me (@lesley.logan) and hashtag it #100withme and then write nothing else, you’re not really teaching or giving insight or sharing, you won’t be featured.
How to #hashtag stuff: in the description of the photo, you need to hashtag #100WITHME (make sure you use the EMOJI of “100” when posting to IG – see the examples in below)
How to tag stuff: make sure you’re tagging @lesley.logan in every post so I see it really easily!
Some IG housekeeping: you cannot participate for the prizes without having an Instagram account. I am not going to be keeping track of workouts elsewhere. It’s free to set up an account and you can just create one for the challenge if you don’t want to do anything else. Be sure your IG account is set to Public and not Private/locked if you want me to see your workouts. I can’t see them otherwise. You can always make it private again after the challenge.
Every Saturday we will send you an email with Sunday’s live class zoom link. And you can also find these saved as events in our private Facebook group.
Our live class schedule:
- Sunday, October 3 @ 8 am PST
- Sunday, October 10 @ 1 pm PST
- Sunday, October 17 @ 8 am PST
- Sunday, October 24 @ 1 pm PST
- Sunday, October 31 @ 8 am PST
The replays will be available for only 1 week, except for the final class replay which will only be available for 2 days.
We’re all about community here at OPC and this challenge is a fantastic opportunity for you to invite your friends to literally join in on the movement and be each other’s accountability buddy.
In the first week of the challenge, we will send you a form to submit with all the names of your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers that you rounded up to join. For every person that you get to join, we will enter your name into the drawing for a big prize!
For example: Get 10 people to join, submit the form, and your name is entered 10 times into our randomized drawing list.
Tell us what you loved about the challenge! We want to share your positive vibes with everyone so we can continue to grow this amazing community in our next challenge!
What is this drawing? Just another excuse for us to give you some awesome prizes!!
- Participate in the challenge
- Record a short video telling us what the challenge did for you!
- Send in your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will enter all names into a raffle and select a winner to receive a prize
- Winner will be announced via email
Get your props ready! If you don’t have one or more of these try to order them so you’ll have access to extra tools to help you connect more to your center. (Not every exercise will use these props and other household items could do the trick.)
- Magic Circle – I like this one but you can also grab this one or something similar.
- Exercise Ball – If you don’t have a Magic circle and/or can’t order one an exercise ball like this one will also work for most things
- Band – And a band like this can work for other exercises:
Request to join the Facebook group! (check your welcome email for the link).
We will be doing lots of partying up in there. You don’t have to join the group if you’re not into Facebook, but it’s the best way to meet fab peeps in the community. Lesley will be in there a ton. And, you can ask her anything. But, don’t worry, we will also email those not in the group 3x a week with info that you need to know.
Every attendee will have access to our “intro to Pilates series.” It’s 3 classes designed to take you from being a Pilates beginner to doing All level classes. Do these 3 classes all month long or do them week one and add in the weekly classes. However, we still want to see you at the live class! This is where I can help answer any questions you have on your practice and you get to hang with the community.
Of course you can wait to do a challenge anytime. But, if you’re reading this it’s because you are wanting more in your life. And, this challenge doesn’t have to take a ton of your time. But it will help you prioritize your time. Prioritize YOU first! Why put that off until the next time?
Depending on if you’ve done Pilates before you were pregnant and how far along you are in your pregnancy this challenge might be suitable for you. Please reach out to email@example.com to let us know where you are in your pregnancy to see if now is the best time for you.
We understand that not everyone can make it to every live class. We do hope you can because it is fun but depending on your time zone, work schedule and life it might not be possible. And that’s ok! That is why we have a 1 week replay on each class.
Note: The last class replay is only 2 days.
After we do the live class LL hangs out for 30 more minutes to answer any questions you have, announce prize winners and get to know how the challenge is feeling in your body! These are super fun and you can meet other challengers!
It’s totally ok if you’re not on FB. We do email out the reminders, links and replays. But, if you want to join FB just for the challenge you’ll get to have the accountability, connection and community our OPC members have!
** Let’s get back in the groove together and establish a REAL consistency habit for 2021 – I am so excited you’re joining me! **