- Date and Time: 18/06/2021 10:00 am
- length: This workshop is 60 minutes long. There will be a 30 minute AMA (ask me anything) after the workshop.
- Level: This workshop is for all levels.
- Equipment Needed: Your awesome self and Mat, Reformer, Wunda Chair… just to name a few! You don’t actually need any of this equipment in order to take this workshop.
- Questions: If you have any questions feel free to contact Lesley here. Otherwise, see you in class!
ONLINE PILATES WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION:
Having trouble getting your Pilates Peach up and over? In this workshop we will go over exercises that you can do to help teach your body (or another body) to get those hips up. Also, we’ll go over a progression of “overhead” exercises. Learn building blocks to “advanced” exercises like Overhead, Roll Over, High Frogs, Control Balance and more. Bring your inversion exercise questions with you!
We will go over tips for those who don’t have access to other equipment as well as options for if you do! After this workshop, you (those you teach) will see possibility for standing on your shoulders and getting that bottom up!
Join us from the comfort of your own spot! There will be a replay indefinitely for those who cannot join live. We will spend 60-minutes on getting those hips up and then have a 30-minute AMA (ask me anything). Buy your spot early to save $19 (OPC Members will save $29).
Uh oh! Looks like you've found a video that is for registrants only. You can login, sign up or upgrade to access this content.
Not yet registered for this workshop? Click here.