- Date and Time: 18/09/2020 10:00 am
- length: This workshop is 60 minutes long. There will be a 30 minute Q&A after the workshop.
- Level: This workshop is for all levels.
- Equipment Needed: Your awesome self and your Cadillac! (Cadillac not actually needed to take the workshop...) If you want to pick up your own, take a look at Balanced Body’s CONTROLOGY® CADILLAC.
- Questions: If you have any questions feel free to contact Lesley here. Otherwise, see you in class!
MASTERING THE BASICS OF PILATES ON THE CADILLAC
ONLINE PILATES WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION:
What the Cadillac teaches us is more than meets the Pilates eye! It’s stableness, sturdiness, the variety of springs, bars, and of course the eye hooks help you learn more about the exercises that challenge you on the Mat, Reformer and any where else in the room.
In this Mastering the Basics on the Cadillac workshop we will cover all the ways to enjoy connection because of the Cadillac and my favorite parts from my workshop “Is your Cadillac teaching something.” After this one hour workshop there will be after party Q & A.
As always after this one hour workshop you can stay on to ask all the questions you have. And, you there will be a replay indefinitely. Buy your spot early to save $29. You don’t need to be at your chair to participate in this workshop.
Uh oh! Looks like you've found a video that is for registrants only. You can login, sign up or upgrade to access this content.
Not yet registered for this workshop? Click here.