Welcome guests of…
Hello, and welcome guests of The English Hotel! We heard you wanted to get a workout in while you were staying in Vegas… we’ve got you covered! Here are 10 mat Pilates classes (along with our Intro to Pilates mini-series) that you can take wherever you can roll out a mat or thick blanket or towel, no equipment needed.
This (non-automatically-renewing) membership will give you access to these classes for 5 days. If you are a frequent guest of The English Hotel you can register for this membership again the next time you visit, and don’t worry, we’ll be updating the classes for you.
Questions about any of this? Chat to our support team here (opens FB Messenger.)
FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM ABOVE AND CLICK “SIGN UP”
FOR 10 MAT CLASSES & our Intro To Pilates 3 Class Series
Here are 10 Mat classes – some of our favorites – and each focuses on a different theme. Each class is 30 minutes long. No equipment needed.
Do any or all of these classes! They are full body workouts, so even if you only get 10 minutes in you’re going to strengthen and stretch your body. We’ve picked these because you can do them by your bed in your room, on a mat by the pool… anywhere you can lay on a mat (or even a thick towel)
- Side to Side
- Spring Check In!
- Thass® is Back
- Breathe In Breathe Out
- Let’s Get to the End
- A Snake You Could Like
- It’s All About the Exhale
- Wall With Me
- It Feels Like a 100
- Squat Like It’s Hot!
New to Pilates? Take our 3 quick introductory classes:
So, you’re curious about Pilates, huh? I’m happy to help you get started!
I’m Lesley Logan, and I’ve been teaching Pilates around the world for 11 years now. After completing my 600-hour mat training and two higher level master’s programs (one with a man who studied directly with Joseph Pilates himself) I wanted to build something that you could take with you wherever you go, so I started offering these online classes. Whether you’re in the studio, at home or in your hotel room, I know you’ll love them.
This 3 class introduction to Mat Pilates course was designed for beginners who are still learning the exercises and how they should feel in your body. You won’t need any fancy equipment, and the classes are just under 15 minutes long.
WHAT DOES CLASS LOOK LIKE?
Below is a 5-minute sample clip of one of Lesley’s weekly online mat classes. The 3 beginner classes will look like this.[/ultimate_heading][ultimate_spacer height=”35″][gem_youtube style=”1″ video_id=”ZcpEgjOS3xk”][ultimate_spacer height=”70″][vc_separator][ultimate_spacer height=”70″]
Here’s a list of questions we often get about this membership. Don’t see your question here? Chat to our support team (opens Messenger.)
WHAT IS THIS MEMBERSHIP?
- Access to 10 individual 30-minute Pilates mat classes; and,
- Access to 3 individual 15-minute intro-to-Pilates mat classes.
- Take class anywhere you can roll out a mat (or even a thick blanket), like your room, by the pool…
- Take these classes as many times as you’d like during your membership window
- Classes are taught by a master Pilates instructor, Lesley Logan
- New classes swapped in each occasionally (each calendar quarter)
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Breaks down to $3 a day
- Breaks down to $1.15 per class
- 30-minute classes are normally $7/class
- This membership does not automatically renew, so you don’t have to worry about being charged again unless you sign back up a second time
- Including the Intro-to-Pilates series, if you were to pay for these classes individually it would cost $109, which is 76% off!
HOW LONG DO I HAVE ACCESS?
- 5 days from when you register
- You can take classes more than once
- You can register again the next time you visit The English Hotel
WHY DO IT? WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Get your workout on right in your room!
- Don’t have to go to a studio or gym (skip the commute, save time)
- Forgot workout clothes? Where whatever you want (or don’t!)
- Pilates both strengthens AND stretches you, which you probably need if you’ve been on a plane!
- Pilates helps you connect your mind and body. Perform better in your meetings, while on your vacation… do life better!
HOW DO I ACCESS THIS OFFER?
- Scan the QR code on the poker chip you received from The English Hotel Front Desk Team, scroll down below your free class and click the “Get This Deal” button and it will take you to the Registration Page at OnlinePilatesClasses.com
- Sign up for this non-automatically-renewing membership on that Registration Page
I’M REGISTERED… HOW DO I GET BACK TO MY CLASSES?
- If you are currently registered and are coming back to the site to take class again, go to OnlinePilatesClasses.com > Login > Dashboard > Subscriptions > click The English Hotel to get back to the classes page
I’M VISITING THE ENGLISH HOTEL AGAIN… HOW DO I SIGN BACK UP?
- If you have signed up in the past and want to re-register to take classes during another visit to The English Hotel, go to the site and login prior to scanning the QR code on your device.
- After you are logged in, just fill out the registration form above (again)
WHAT IS OPC AND WHO IS LESLEY LOGAN?
- OPC, or OnlinePilatesClasses.com, is the premier online platform for Pilates classes and workshops. It also happens to be owned by a woman who lives right here in Las Vegas named Lesley Logan.
- Lesley Logan is a second-generation Pilates instructor of 14 years. Her teacher actually learned directly from Joseph Pilates, the founder of the method. She believes that Pilates helps you do everything you love better! When you prioritize yourself first you’ll have more energy, more time, be more effective, enthusiastic, and excited about life!