FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW AND THEN CLICK “JOIN & PAY”
Workshop: Making Mat Accessible with Rachel Piper
When you think of Mat Pilates do you get excited or do you get a little worried?
Mat is the most accessible Pilates practice in terms of cost and space, but sometimes it can feel like the complete opposite when it comes to the exercises. It’s so challenging because it’s just you and your mat!!!
Learning how to adjust the mat exercises using simple variations and props will help you connect to the exercises and create a lifelong practice you can really love AND get excited about!! We’ll go through the different places on the body where you may need more support and why!!
Join me as we experiment with my favorite variations and props to support (and challenge) the matwork for all body shapes and sizes.
- Resistance band (an old pair of leggings is a great substitute)
- Braided Towel (a kid’s beach towel rolled up is a great substitute)
- Small Ball (a playground ball is a great substitute)
- Barrel or Arc Lite (a King size quilt is a great substitute or a yoga bolster)
- Magic Circle
- Foam Roller, noting I personally love a softer density (rolling up your King size quilt can work for some things)
- Hand Weights (canned food is a great substitute)
- Yoga Blocks
- Wall close by
Join us from the comfort of your own spot! There will be a replay indefinitely for those who cannot join live. We will spend 60-minutes on progressions and then have a 30-minute Q&A.
WHEN: Held LIVE on July 8, 2023, at 10:45 AM PT. Forever access to the replay.
** Joining this membership will also add you to our email list, but you’ll have to confirm with the double opt-in email. So, make sure to go to your email right after and confirm that you want to be added to the list! **