Aside from the host of benefits you will feel almost as fast as you start doing Pilates, here are just some of the many reasons I believe you should do Pilates:
- Pilates helps you do everything you love better.
- Pilates meets you where you are and finds a new way to challenge you each session or class.
- Pilates lets you know if you’re doing it wrong. Hint: it’ll feel easy.
- Pilates can be done on a Mat anywhere you want or on equipment. So there is a way to do Pilates that will meet your needs.
- Pilates tightens what’s loose and loosens what’s tight.
- Pilates is a strength based workout that will also help your flexibility.
- Pilates is for runners.
- Pilates is for yogis.
- Pilates is for Crossfitters.
- Pilates is for men, women, kids, athletes, seniors and everyone one in between.
- Pilates can be done in 30 min, 55 min, at a wall, at home, in your hotel room or wherever you can lay down.
- Pilates is a movement meditation.
- Pilates teaches you how to control your body and connect to your center.
- Pilates is a full body workout.
- Pilates balances your asymmetries.
- Pilates helps your posture.
- Pilates leaves you feeling invigorated and ready to take on the day!
- Pilates, it’s something you should do!
P.S. Never done Pilates? Start off with these 3 classes for beginners! They are only about 15 min each and will help prepare you for any Pilates class.