FAQ Payments - Online Pilates Classes
You are here:

Can I get a refund?

Hi there!

If you change your mind on a purchase or encounter an issue, you may wish to request a refund. With our refund policy, you will get 95% of the refund if requested within 7 days of the charge. The remaining 5% covers our processing and transaction fees.

Those requesting refunds after 7 days will be subject to less of a refund.

As always, if you have any questions you can message us!

xx~LL and team 💋!