MAT PILATES IS FOR EVERYBODY
Many people think Mat Pilates is for women or for groups. But Mat Pilates can be for men, body builders, cross fitters, runners, women, those who love groups and those who need easy access to a full body workout.
The truth is it’s actually for everybody! It’s just that it’s really hard to do. And a lot of people get obsessed with all this equipment. It looks really cool or interesting, intriguing and it’s great and it exists for a reason. I love having access to this kind of equipment for when I need it. But the reality is, is that Mat Pilates is actually what we’re all supposed to be doing and we should be doing it every day. And it’s because we can actually do a few exercises of Mat Pilates a day, we can do a full Mat Pilates workout every day. It doesn’t take an hour. You heard that right. You don’t need a full hour to work out.
SO, MAT PILATES IS FOR YOU IF:
• You are looking for a workout to add to a very busy schedule
• You’re looking for a full body workout that you can do wherever your busyness takes you
• You are looking for a way to get stretch and strength into your body
• You have whether or not you have access to weights or cardio equipment
• You’re trying to balance your imbalances
• You’re trying to work on your actual balance
• You are trying to become a little bit more flexible or a little bit more strong
• You were trying to work on your posture
Pilates on the Mat is going to be great for you. There’s so many exercises that require a nice broad chest and the more you focus on, the more you work on that, the more your body can retain that even when you’re not doing your Mat Pilates workout.
Here’s my quick video for “Who is Mat Pilates for?”